- Representation of a public company in the sale of the company’s portfolio of assisted-living tax credit properties.
- Representation of a lender in (me) the documentation of a construction loan, and (ii) the review and approval of the land use documents (including public finance documents) for the development of a large retail-commercial project, including the Kodak Theater, in Hollywood, California. The construction loan amount was approximately $800 million.
- Representation of mortgage bankers, brokers, wholesalers and servicers in licensing and regulatory compliance nationwide, and sale of loans to investors.
- Served as outside general counsel to the mortgage banking subsidiary of a publicly-traded bank holding company also owning a commercial bank.
- Served as outside general counsel to a finance lender specializing in the origination and servicing of mobile home loans.
- Represented real estate investors in equity offerings and funds under Regulation D.
- Representation of an international charity in the development of a tax credit low-income housing development in California. Formation of the limited partnership, negotiation of the financing documents and unique tax credit concerns.
- Representation of financial institutions in commercial loan workouts.
- Negotiation of a strategic alliance between a regulated state-chartered bank and a licensed mortgage broker (California).
- Negotiation of a strategic combination between a licensed California real estate mortgage broker (residential) and a lead generation company.
- Representation of a real estate technology platform for on-line commercial real estate brokerage nationwide and Canada.
© 2018 Harriet Alexson All Rights Reserved